We’re working with a niche specialist executive search firm who
We are working with a client who is looking for a Response Intelligence Analyst to join their team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to utilise their response/intelligence/analytical experience within a global organisation which operates in difficult and challenging environments.
This position is to start asap for 3 months, with the potential to be ongoing.
A shift based role, working a 12-hour (7am – 7pm/7pm – 7am) 4 shifts on /4 off rotation. You will need to be able to drive to the organisation’s location based in South West London, free parking is available.
Hourly pay – £22.27 ph including Holiday Pay as a PAYE
- You will be working as part of an established intelligence and information team and will be required to monitor and report on world events and play a vital role in how the company responds to an incident.
- You will be able to search for potential threats or incidents that could affect the company’s people, assets and reputation.
- Look beyond traditional major media networks in order to get advance warning of news.
- You to be able to exploit social media and harness the various tools and software platforms you’ll have at your disposal to be the first to see and assess news to make an initial assessment.
- Responsible for contributing to the safety of staff and business travellers worldwide and be expected to make contact with travelling staff during an emergency, as well as contacting senior figures within the company at any time of day or night if required.
- Administrative duties – including keeping the company’s global assets and emergency contact information up to date and maintaining the company’s travel safety website, as well as responding to queries from business travellers.
- Assessment of tactical intelligence sources for immediate impact to the organisation
- Ability to interpret and use data sources with a good aptitude for analysis and excellent problem-solving skills
- Broad knowledge of global geopolitical affairs and situational awareness
- Ability to quickly understand and use specialist technical platforms, systems, broad social media awareness and knowledge of social media platforms and their uses
- Communication skills, dealing with different levels of the organisation including senior leadership
- IT competent – advanced use of MS Word & Excel and aptitude to learn new IT systems and platforms for reporting and statistics
- Meticulous note taking, record keeping and organisation skills, ability to report events clearly and effectively, ability to decipher fact from conjecture
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively and work well under pressure during emergency response situations, demonstration of following procedures and processes while working alone
- Ability to be responsive to changing requirements and priorities and adaptable to unpredictable circumstances
- Presentation skills – Will be required to give presentations to small and large audiences and to produce effective reports
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note that time constraints and high volumes of CVs we are only able to get back to those applications that are successful.
If we have not contacted you within 48 hours, unfortunately your application has not been successful and we wish you all the best in your job search.
- Contract Length: 3 months – Ongoing
- Start Date: ASAP