We’re working with a niche specialist executive search firm who
We are working with a leading firm of patent attorneys, located in central London, who are looking for a legal assistant to join their dispute resolution team providing all-round support that includes:
- Preparing bundles, correspondence and documentation for court proceedings
- Completing research to support client claims
- Going out in the field to complete research / investigation and also to file court documents
- Keeping all files up to date (both paper and electronic)
- Liaising with relevant bodies when compiling evidence for cases
- Note taking at meetings
- Providing support to fee earners as required.
This position would suit someone who has either experience of working on contentious IP matters or alternatively a recent law graduate or someone who has completed their Graduate Diploma in Law and has a passion for building a career in Intellectual Property.
This permanent opportunity offers a starting salary of £25,000 per annum, with this the firm has a very competitive benefits package. If this role is of interest please email your CV to us ASAP.
Please note that we consider every CV submitted to us, however due to the high volume of applications and time constraints we are only able to get back to those applications that are successful.